Bella Bella



Bella Bella

I was done for, my friends left me after the battle at the Ministry where my godfather Sirius died.

Today was my birthday so I decided to head to the park. As I entered the park I found my godfather's killer in front of me.

"Oooh, it's my lucky day I found bitsy Potter!" Bella exclaimed as she pointed her wand at me.

I pulled out my wand and threw it at her feet and just bowed my head in defeat before saying, "Finish the job you started and kill me. I am dead inside anyways."

Bellatrix looked shocked at her master's greatest enemy giving up just like that. She started the wand movements to kill me. She saw the pain in my eyes when I briefly lifted my head and she started to fight herself. She fell to the ground, writhing in pain, I could see part of her wanted to kill me, the other part didn't. She managed to mumbled out two words, "H-help m-me."

I was shocked. Bellatrix, asking for help! I picked up her wand but didn't know how to help. I remembered the spell Snape used on me to see my memories and wondered if that might help so I cast it. I relived all her memories because I put way too much power in the spell. I was confused, I saw two different sets of memories. I learned all the magic she knew and now I had the way to help her. I ended the Legilimency spell, grabbed her hand, and effortlessly apparated us to Gringotts, the only place I could think of that we could get her help without her getting Kissed first.

We landed just outside of the bank since there were anti-port-key and anti-appration wards around the building. Being so short I had to drag her in. No one was in the lobby since it was just the start of the day.
I quickly spotted a familiar goblin and called out to him, " Griphook, I need help!"

The goblin was surprised that a wizard was calling him by name until he looked up from counting gold and saw who was doing so. He motioned for the guards to take her to a room to be made comfortable that was easily accessible. When I went to follow them Griphook stopped me."You need to come with me, Mr. Potter. I'm rather glad you showed up, I didn't think you would."

I followed the goblin, wondering where we were going. Griphook led me into a meeting and I was surprised to see the Weasley family, Hermione Granger, and Dumbledore there. Griphook whispered to me to be quite and made me invisible.

I sat down off away from everyone else. I was amazed to hear the goblin who had been in the room all along telling these people about my inheritance without my permission or without knowing I was there. I was pissed to know that my inheritance was being aired to these people. I was a Lord, was of age in the wizarding world since I was the last of my line, and I had been made heir at some point by Sirius! Being heir to Sirius I was receiving 'Lord' status from the Black family as well, all the Black vaults, all the Black properties, and so on.

Once the goblin telling my personal business to these people finished speaking, Albus Dumbledore stood up, "Harry signed this document signing everything he was supposed to get over me and thus won't be made a adult since this includes his titles. His signature was witnessed by Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley so the paper is legal."

The Headmaster sat back down thinking he had covered all his bases and had me completely in his control. Griphook, who could see me, decided to end the illusion. I saw Griphook make the motion to remove the disillusionment and it popped to my feet.

"I did no such thing!"

All the heads turned and faced me except the goblin at the desk who saw me walk in.

"I would never give up anything that my godfather or my parents would give me and especially not my freedom!"

I saw Tonks and Remus walk in and sat down, I figured Tonks must have been on duty.

The goblin at the desk pulled a potion, "Mr. Potter, this is Veritisiurm, drink this so we can tell if you are telling the truth."

The Headmaster went to stop me knowing his plans would be ruined if this happened, "As his guardian I am demanding he goes home! Tonks, see to it! He won't be taking that potion!"

I quickly side stopped Tonks, downed the potion, and quickly spoke before I could be stopped.

"I wasn't brought back into the ..." spells came flying at me but goblins stepped in and blocked them. I continued, "Wizarding World until I was eleven. I knew nothing of this world. I was abused mentally by being called names and didn't learn my real name until I started primary school. I was told my parents were drunks and died in a car accident and I was forced to live in the cupboard under the stairs. I was physically abused, my cousin would bully me and beat me up at school and my uncle would beat me if I put a toe out of line even if my cousin did it. I was starved and every time I went back to their house from Hogwarts every summer I still had to do all the work around their house like a house elf. All my magic stuff was locked up and my owl was locked up as well and barely fed so I can't write letters to get help. I was also locked up for days as punishment and brought food through a cat flap and let out to go the bathroom once a day, if even that. I never signed that paper giving Dumbledore permission to steal from me!"

During this time, all of Dumbledore's lackeys in the room fired spells at me trying to stop me from speaking but stopped when I ended my speech. The goblin guards moved in and handcuffed everyone who couldn't put up much of a fight since they were weakened due to exhaustion.

The goblin leader in charge came around the desk and said, "Take the witches known as Hermione Granger and Nymphadora Tonks and the wizard known as Remus Lupin to have the Memory Charms and Imperius curse removed."

Dumbledore tried protesting this but was forced to shut up and sat down by two guards.

"Take the rest with the memory of what Lord Potter told us to the Ministry and let them sort this out."

Everyone left and I was left in the room with the goblin. The goblin in charge handed me the papers I needed to sign to give me everything my godfather and parents had left me. I quickly signed them.

"Thank you-," I didn't want to insult the goblin since I didn't know his name and didn't want to call him 'goblin' so I did what came natural, "-friend."

The goblin was shocked and was unable to speak for several minutes. During which time I put the lord rings on and they re-sized themselves.

Finally able to find his voice again, the goblin spoke, "I am Director Rangok and I haven't named any one wizard my friend."

I sighed, I knew they were a closely guarded race especially after all the wars with wizards.

"You may not consider me a friend. I though I'd consider you a friend because you have given me a chance to tell my story and provided me help, in my book that makes you a friend," I replied.

"It's good to see you are not like most wizards and witches and look down upon us 'creatures'. That will take you far in life," Director Rangok said.

Griphook came back in and informed the two, "Sir, the witch Lord Potter-Black brought in that is known as Bellatrix Lestrange had some serious memory charms applied to her. Someone also gave her a high potency potion to seem crazy. Additionally it appears she was given someone else's memories, given liquid Imperius, and a continuous charm that I can't tell what it was meant to do."

I was stunned, somebody was seriously messing with her mind! Rangok pulled out the file on her. I took the file when offered and read it over and looked confused but signed the papers I was given.

"How did she attack the Longbottoms when at the time she was only ten years old?"

The goblins ran around pulling files and contacting the Ministry to help, finally Amelia Bones came over. She personally helped to look over the files.

I finally had it. "According to this the Death Eater that was involved in the Longbottom attack was Ruth Lestrange. She died the night of the attack. When Bellatrix turned eleven years old and set to begin learning magic whoever was responsible for this had a perfect candidate to replace Ruth. The charm that you couldn't figure out must have been one where anyone who saw her would think Bella was Ruth. Also they must have placed charms to make her seem older and also gave her all of Ruth's memories and what she knew of magic."

Amelia looked shocked and looked over the file and signed some papers and gave it to the few Aurors she had brought with her.

"Bellatrix Lestrange will be cleared of all charges and officially 'released' from Azkaban since she was placed there illegally. I will make an official statement to the Daily Prophet and all other news agencies that the crimes Bellatrix was imprisoned for Ruth Lestrange did. I will personally explain to the Longbottoms the situation."

Once Amelia left, I was led to Bella. I decided, since I was legally her guardian until she was well, that the memories of Ruth's be blocked. But the vast magical knowledge that had belonged to Ruth that had been placed in Bella's head be left. The blocking of Ruth's actual memories allowed Bella to remember who she was before she was forced into Azkaban and figure out who she was now. I looked into the room where Bella was and wondered just what Bella looked like naturally.

The goblin next to me motioned towards the necklace around her neck, "It won't come off no matter what we do."

I entered the room and walked over to Bella. Bella watched me walk towards her in fear. When I went to reach to remove the necklace she said, "You can't! Whoever touches that will die!"

I smiled and shook her hand free and pointed my wand at her and said, "Finite Incantatum."

Under the illusion she had long curly black shiny hair, she was taller, and had the figure of a run-way model.

I handed her a mirror and asked her, " Do you want to look like this or the old woman?"

She just bowed her head and let me grab hold of the necklace. When I touched the necklace we both screamed in pain and couldn't stop. I decided if I was going to die it might as well be kissing a beautiful woman. When we kissed I felt the fireworks going off in my head and the pain stopped, we were both thrown clear. I hit the wall and Bella hit the opposite wall and in the middle was the necklace and it spoke.

"You have touched what her husband only may touch but we have seen the memories of what he has done. So with our remaining magic we bind thee to this woman for the rest of your lives."

It shot twins beams that went into Bella and me.

Bella once the spell of the necklace was removed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastering the Art of Critical Thinking: A Guide to Clarity and Precision